《魔兽世界》8.2测试服 萨尔回归与吉安娜一起解救贝恩

Blyat Man 2019-04-17 NGA
《魔兽世界》8.2版本日前已经登陆了PTR,据玩家发掘,萨尔将在新版本回归,并拥有新模型,快来看看吧!萨尔新模型预览玩家发掘的对话Good Job!干得好!I've got him free!我解放了他们!Stay close. I'll get us out.跟紧点,我会把我们弄出去。What are you waiting for? We ha ve the enemy in our sights!你还在等什么?眼前就是敌人!Fire!开火!Ah, good. Our guests ha ve arrived.哦,很好。我们的客 ...

《魔兽世界》8.2版本日前已经登陆了PTR,据玩家发掘,萨尔将在新版本回归,并拥有新模型,快来看看吧!

《魔兽世界》8.2测试服 萨尔回归与吉安娜一起解救贝恩

萨尔新模型预览

《魔兽世界》8.2测试服 萨尔回归与吉安娜一起解救贝恩

玩家发掘的对话

Good Job!

干得好!

I've got him free!

我解放了他们!

Stay close. I'll get us out.

跟紧点,我会把我们弄出去。

What are you waiting for? We ha ve the enemy in our sights!

你还在等什么?眼前就是敌人!

Fire!

开火!

Ah, good. Our guests ha ve arrived.

哦,很好。我们的客人到了。

Behold the wonders of Nazjatar. The finest sight your eyes will ever behold... and the last.

看看纳沙塔尔的奇观吧。这将是你见过最美的景色……也将是最后的景色。

Please, do stay. Explore all the comforts my kingdom has to offer.

拜托,留下来。享受我的王国所能提供的所有舒适。

Queen Azshara, more landwalkers approach.

艾萨拉女王,更多陆地人接近了。

They seek the tidestone... but I will not lea ve it unguarded as they so foolishly did.

他们追寻潮汐之石……但我不会像那些蠢货一样让它无人看守。

At once, my queen!

马上,我的女王!

Baine!

贝恩!

Th--Thrall? Jaina?

萨……萨尔?吉安娜?(这段算是重磅消息了吧,两个名字我已经可以脑补一长串剧情了……)

These chains are warded against magic. I'll need time to pick the lock.

这些锁链可以抵御魔法,我需要时间来解开它们。

This feels wrong. Sylvanas must ha ve known we were coming.

这感觉不对劲,希尔瓦娜斯一定已经知道我们的到来。

Indeed she did, traitor. You and Lady Proudmoore.

她确实知道,叛徒。你和普罗德摩尔女士。

I ha ve no quarrel with you.

我和你没有什么好吵的。

Ha ve you forgotten the purge of Dalaran, murderer? Today, the Sunrea vers will be a enged.

你忘了达拉然的大清洗了吗,凶手?夺日者将会复仇。

Then your vendetta is with me, and me alone!

你的仇人是我,是我一个人!

No! You will watch your friends die--just as I did!

不!你将看着自己的朋友死去……就像曾经的我一样!

Rangers! Kill them all! FOR THE SUNREA VERS!

游侠们!杀光他们!为了夺日者!

I must say, that was a delightfully dramatic entrance.

我必须得说,这真是个令人愉悦的戏剧性展开。

You are bound to the Tidestone's might, Zharessa. Use it to wash away this unsightly incursion.

你与潮汐之石的力量相连,Zharessa.使用它冲走这些丑陋的入侵者。

Can you get us to safety?

你能把我们送到安全的地方吗?

She is... preventing teleportation...

她在……阻止传送……

Jaina... we need a way out!

吉安娜……我们得出去!

She's... blocking teleportation...

她在……封锁传送法术……

I will hold the waters at bay... so long as I remain entertained.

只要我还想玩玩……就不会让水靠近海湾。

A most devious arcane puzzle will lock my prized possessions, so that I may return one day and claim them. Now, to deal with all of this water flooding my chamber...

我会用一个错综复杂的谜题来锁住我的宝贵珍藏,以便有朝一日取回它们。现在,来处理房间里泛滥的水流吧……

I ha ve sealed the chamber, nonetheless this is quite alarming. I shall finish locking these chests and then enact a most brilliant escape that I simply ha ve not thought of yet.

虽然很惊险,但我还是把房间封住了。等我锁好这些箱子,就来表演一个前所未有的华丽逃生。

You face far greater forces than you know.

你面对的力量远超你所知。

Lea ve now and I will call off the assault.

现在就离开,我就将取消进攻。

Azshara!

艾萨拉!

AZSHARA!

艾萨拉!

You cannot lea ve me here to die! We had a deal!

你不能把我留在这里等死!我们做过交易!

Ah, looks like an intruder activated my arcane trap! You poor fool, you simply had no chance against my genius.

哦,看来一个入侵者触动了我的奥术陷阱!可怜的傻瓜,你根本无力与我的才智对抗。

Contain yourself, human. Show faith in your queen.

控制你自己,人类。展现你对女王的忠诚。

I would not let them take you. Not before you ha ve fulfilled your destiny.

在你完成自己的命运之前,我不会让他们带走你。

Annihilated

湮灭

Annihilated

湮灭

It's safe to assume that the naga are keeping a stockpile of these weapons somewhere nearby.

我们可以安全地假设娜迦在附近的某个地方保存着这些武器的储备。

I must say, you naga take orders well. These weapons are among the most powerful I ha ve ever created.

我必须说,你们娜迦办事真靠谱。这些武器是我创作过的武器中最强大的。

If we can locate their cache, then we can strip them of their arsenal and arm our own forces.

如果我们能弄清他们藏在哪,我们就能洗劫他们的兵器库来武装我们自己的军队。

Obtaining the tidestone must be our top priority, but we cannot press further into Azshara's realm without first knowing what we're up against.

获取潮汐之石是我们的首要任务,但我们不能在一无所知的情况下继续深入艾萨拉的领域。

You again? I should ha ve known.

又是你?我早该知道。

Workers! Deal with this intruder. Nothing halts production!

来人!处理掉这些入侵者,什么都不能阻止生产!

This won't end well for you, I'm afraid.

我恐怕这对比不会很好。

Oculeth has been working on a way to detect even trace amounts of azerite. Let's ensure that he has whatever he needs to complete the task.

You! Get away from that!

你!离那个远点!

Incompatible presence detected!

检测到不兼容的存在!

Unworthy subjects will be neutralized.

无价值的研究将被中和。

Uh oh. That can't be good.

啊哦,这可不太妙。

Skaggit! Get that thing under control!

Skaggit!控制好这件事!

Hang on, I've got an idea!

等等,我有主意了!

Gimme that gnome!

把那个侏儒给我!

Hey, Brighteyes! Over here!

嘿,Brighteyes!这边!

Phew! Looks like you handled that situation, boss!

呦!看来你搞定这些状况了,老板!

Good thing we kept one around. Now we've got a lead on the next location!

我们保住了一个好东西,现在我们在下一个目标前领先了!

Hah! This has gotta pay off!

嘿!这得付清!

Unworthy?! I hand-picked these tinkologists myself!

无价值?我可是亲自挑选的这些 tinkologists!

They're the best and the brightest!

他们是最好的,最聪明的!

Th-This can't be right! It's malfunctioning!

这……这不可能!它出故障了!

Thank you, Gila!

谢谢你,基拉!

And now, with the coordinates in hand, our next stop is Mechagon!

现在,有了手中的这份坐标,我们的下一站的麦卡贡!

Only the most brilliant, like myself, will be able to complete my intricate puzzles. This one I ha ve fashioned after the ley lines that cross our world.

只有最聪明的——像我这样——才能完成我的所有谜题。这是我在穿越我们世界的ley lines(不知道是啥)后塑造的。

Ah, another puzzle complete. Let us see the thieves take my possessions now. What in the world is going on outside? It sounds like... the ocean?

哦,又一项谜题完成了,现在让我们看着盗贼们拿走我的财宝吧。外面的世界现在到底发生了什么?听上去像……大海?

Amazing! The expedition has been sa ved by the Tinkmaster's technological expertise.

真惊人!这次探险被工匠大师的技术拯救了。

Most perplexing... I couldn't find a failsafe protocol.

最令人坤换的事……我找不到故障安全协议。

The whispers from the deep call to me, but I ha ve been hearing whispers for far longer than this. My things are all that matter to me now!

深渊中的低语在呼唤我,但我听到的低语要比这远得对。

Adaru told me of your task. What were you able to find?

Adaru告诉了我你的任务,你能找到些什么?

Blademaster Okani has offered to aid us. Let's ensure the ankoans ha ve whatever they require.

剑圣Okani 表示愿意帮助我们,让我们确保鮟鱇人找到他们要的东西。

I will lead our allies back to safety. Be cautious, $n. The naga won't relinquish their weapons easily.

我将带领我们的盟友回到安全地带。要小心,娜迦不会轻易放弃他们的武器。

you made it! I wasn't sure you would after Fenn told me of your task. What ha ve you found?

勇士,你做到了!在 Fenn 告诉我你的任务后我不确定你是不是真的能完成。你发现了什么?

An arcane lock will protect this chest as well. They key, of course, is to never cross the ley lines.

一个奥术锁也可以保护好这个箱子。钥匙,当然,千万不要越过ley线(还是不懂啥叫ley线)

Another of my possessions, secured for the ages. One day, I will return for you.

我的又一份财产,保存了很长时间。总有一天,我会回来找你。

Yet, what if another of my genius should happen upon this cache? Ha! I made myself laugh. Another of my brilliance... how droll.

然而,如果有另一个像我一样天才的人发现了宝藏?哈!我都把自己逗乐了,另一个像我一样的天才……真搞笑。

This is your last warning! I can still offer you mercy.

这是最后的警告!我仍然可以饶了你。

The most difficult lock, for the most delicate prize. Try your mind against this, looter.

最复杂的锁用来锁罪珍贵的财宝。开动脑筋搞定它

Keep Trying!

继续试!

Perfect!

完美!

以上就是8.2版本萨尔的相关消息,希望能帮助到各位玩家。

游戏介绍Introduction

《魔兽世界》(World of Warcraft)是由著名游戏公司暴雪娱乐所制作的第一款网络游戏,属于大型多人在线角色扮演游戏。游戏以该公司出品的即时战略游戏《魔兽争霸》的剧情为历史背景,依托魔兽争霸的历史事 ...

最新专区
本周热门